need prayer

Just about to throw in the towel trying to revert. Went to vigil last night and had to leave because I could not stop crying, sobs. Jesus is so close, yet so far and closed off to me. I almost got in the communion line. I can’t go back. Its just too hard.

Dear Lord Your have called your beloved Casilda back into the heart of Your Church.
Help her to be faithful and take her return step by step.
Guide her to a kind priest to hear her Confession, and tell her that the angels will rejoice and so will the priest in his heart.

Accept her tears to wash her soul, and lead her to the peace of sacramental life.

Praying to the Holy Spirit to give you strength & fortitude to return to the faith.

Praying for you.

Praying for you.

Next time you go to mass, I suggest spending time at the Mary Altar beforehand. Tell her your troubles, ask her to intercede on your behalf to her Son.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on CASILDA. (100 times).

Oh dear Casilda,

I am so very sorry for your struggles. Don’t give up.

:hug1: Hugs to you, dear one.

Prayers said for you.

I also recommend this. Mary is a powerful intercessor.

Holy Mother, please intercede for us.
Hold the sorrowful, strengthen the fearful,
give aid to all needing help or healing,
assist those who are sick, in pain or suffering,
be with those needing peace, console the lonely,
comfort the lost or hopeless, guard the unborn,
pray for those who are dying or who have died,
soften those with hardened hearts,
enlighten those who do not yet see truth,
help us be brave enough to let our hurt and anger go,
show us the way to do the right thing,
protect those who are in danger,
and guide us from every evil.
May all who keep your sacred commemoration
experience the might of your assistance.
Amen

Praying…

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying that the Lord may mercifully strengthen you and grant you all necessary graces.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

St. Monica, pray for us.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and in the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Come Holy Spirit,
fill the hearts of your faithful
and kindle in them the fire of your love.
Send forth your Spirit
and they shall be created.
And You shall renew the face of the earth.

O, God, who by the light of the Holy Spirit,
did instruct the hearts of the faithful,
grant that by the same Holy Spirit
we may be truly wise and ever enjoy His consolations,
Through Christ Our Lord.

Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and in the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Thanking everyone for their prayers. I am staying stable, where I am, through reading the Diary of St Faustina. Though she was in the church and had access to confessors she didn’t always see that was optimum, so she turned to Christ. What I have had to do all my life. She called Jesus her very best Teacher. She “turned all the more to Jesus, the best of all teachers.” I have always wanted more. To be part of the church, and have this access that St. Faustina had to the sacraments. Another quote from her diary, “when, during confession , I sense uncertainty on the part of the priest, I do not open my soul to its depths, but only accuse myself of my sins. A priest who is not at peace with himself will not be able to inspire peace in another soul…I understood that at that time it was not God’s will that I uncover my soul completely. Later on, God did give me this grace.” This reminded me of when I recently tried confession and was refused by the priest. I have not gone back. Turning instead to prayer. Jesus is my confessor, my teacher.

I wish to pray for this same grace. St. Faustina, pray for me.

Praying for you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.