Need prayer.

I caught my husband cheating on me with a married woman in his country. I am married through the Catholic Church. I am a stay at home mother to two children. One of my child has Down syndrome and my other child has a language delay that makes it difficult for him to express himself. I am hurt. Do not know what to do. I still have a little bit of faith that GOD can restore my marriage and my husband can change if he let GOD in his life. I don’t know what to do. I have asked GOD for peace and my spirit is calm and quiet but it is too quiet. My husband travels often to his country since his company is opening a business over there. I am praying to GOD for this business not to excel and not to be develop. Need good advice. God does not like Divorce.

Praying hard for your intention.

Praying for you…
Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
:crossrc:

O beautiful flower of Carmel,
Most fruit of the Vine, splendor of Heaven.
Holy and singular
Who brought forth the Son of God,
Still ever remaining a pure virgin
Assist me in this necessity
O Star of the Sea,
Help and protect me!
Show me that Thou art my Mother.
O Mary, conceived without sin,
pray for us who have recourse to Thee!
O, Mary, conceived without sin,
pray for us who have recourse to Thee.
Sweet Mother, I place this cause in your hands.
Amen.

Memorare to Saint Joseph

Remember, O most pure spouse of the Virgin Mary, my beloved Patron, that never it has been heard that anyone invoked your patronage and sought your aid without being comforted. Inspired by this confidence I come to you and fervently commend myself to you. Despise not my petition, O dearest foster father of our Redeemer, but accept it graciously. Amen.

Jesus our Lord, I trust in you, and place this person’s intentions in your most sacred heart. Please grant this
person the comfort of your love, healing and inner peace as well as strength and courage

Our Father who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
Amen.

Father, we look to your loving guidance and order as the pattern of all family life. By following the example of the holy family of your Son, in mutual love and respect, may we come to the joy of our home in heaven.

God our Father, our strength in adversity, our health in weakness, our comfort in sorrow, be merciful to your people. As you have given us the punishment we deserve, give us also new life and hope as we rest in your kindness.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amoungst women,
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death,
Amen

Mother Mary, we humbly beg your intercession for this matter.

You also need to talk to a Professional for support.Through my own experience,i strongly advise you to talk to a Catholic Marriage Advisory Councillor,tell him or her everything its all in confididence and discretion.He wont tell you what you must do,but will help you in his professional way he knows best,to eventuaally make up your own mind what is best for you and children.What i can see,its early days yet,trust me see a Councillor,you will look forward to your further meetings.I dont know what i would have done without him.

Saith Gerard,St Valentine,Pray For You,And You Pray To Them.

God Bless

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

Praying for your intentions.

Praying for you and your family.

Remember, O most pure spouse of the Virgin Mary, my beloved Patron, that never it has been heard that anyone invoked your patronage and sought your aid without being comforted. Inspired by this confidence I come to you and fervently commend myself to you. Despise not my petition, O dearest foster father of our Redeemer, but accept it graciously. Amen.

Praying that the Lord may grant you strength and guidance in this matter. Also praying for all necessary graces for your family.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.