need prayers again...

once again, i come here to ask that you guys pray fo me. i really need God’s healing touch.

All thanks and praise, honor and glory be to Thee, Almighty Creator, Lord of Life, Eternal Savior, Wonderful Counselor! Lavish Your miracles of healing for hearts and minds, bodies and souls, on us; and see us safe to Heaven where we will cast our crowns before Thy heavenly throne and delight in singing, “HOLY! HOLY! HOLY!” Thanks. AMEN

Keep your family safe, o lord, with unfailing care, that relying solely on the hope of heavenly grace, they may be defended always by your protection. Through jesus christ, our lord, for ever and ever. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I pray that the Holy Ghost heals you deeply. May Mother Mary help you to persevere in faith and in a state of grace and help you to carry your cross courageously. I pray that you turn to the Holy Ghost and to Mother Mary in your need.

Hail Mary...

Amen.

Lord, you healed the sick and cured sinners. Please touch someperson555 and remedy all their afflictions, physical and spiritual. Send angels to help with this cause. Mary, pray with us. Amen.

Praying hard.

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy,
our life, our sweetness, and our hope.
To you do we cry, poor banished children of Eve;
to you do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn, then, most gracious advocate,
your eyes of mercy toward us;
And after this our exile,
show unto us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.