Need prayers for family's health

Could you please pray for the health and healing of my family? We are all in various stages of having Strep but this one seems to be a particular harsh one for us. My husband, son and I have all been/or are on antibiotics but are having a difficult time healing from it especially since we all have different chronic diseases.

I thank you in advance for any prayers and will also continue to pray for all on this board.

Praying for you and your family.

Praying for your family’s return to good health.

Omnipotent and eternal God, the everlasting Salvation of those who believe, hear us on behalf of Thy sick servants, SweetHart and her family, for whom we beg the aid of Your pitying mercy, that, with their bodily health restored, they may give thanks to You. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

May God bless and grant good health to you and your family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

***+JMJTJ+

You and your family will be in my prayers for your prompt and complete healing.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

You and your family are in my prayers.

Praying for you and your family.

Thank you to all who prayed for my family and I, and thank you to St. Jude. We are finally on the road to healing!

Blessings to you all!!

:blessyou:

closed #10

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.