need prayers for my son

Please pray for my son. He has had so much difficulty in his life with problems in school, problems with drugs, alcohol, the law, his relationships. He is away at college and is now telling me he lacks the motivation to get out of bed. I am trying to get him the help he needs but realize this is another waste of money as we are trying to educate him. God help me to be forgiving and steer me in the right direction I may help him. I know he is down and I do not want to make his burden any harder. I am hopeful that this "break down" will lead to his "build up." I am sorrowful, angry, hopeful, confused, If he agrees, his doctor wants to try him on some new medicine. He is a difficult person to help. Give me patience and inspire me with the right words to soothe this pain.

Praying for your son, and that he discerns God's will in his life.

I praynthat God gives you strength, patience, perseverance and fortitude. I likewise pray that your son will have a change of heart and be more responsive and appreciative of the helo you are extending to him. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, AMEN.

*To you, O LORD, I offer my prayers for this young man.
In you, my God, I trust.

:gopray:

Loving God,

We lift our prayers and intentions today for rorourke and dear son, and we ask for your mercy, strength, and comfort during this time of trial and challenge in their lives. Please guide dear son and help him to take responsibility for his life and for being the child of yours that you desire. Help dear son to see the face of Jesus in those who help him and minister to him, and help him be grateful for the opportunity to go to college and find his way in the world as you would desire. Please bless rorourke as a parent and grant the ability to walk the line between compassion and leadership that is needed in this difficult situation. Help this parent to trust in your divine providence and to be confident in the love and accountability provided to dear son in this trying time. Please bind this family together in love dear Lord, and help this situation to be a distant unpleasant memory in the future as dear son hopefully responds to the call for his personal growth. Grant courage, peace, and strong faith to all involved.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

Mother Mary, I commend Rorourke and his/her son to you. Please grant them strength, peace, serenity, courage, patience, the deepest faith, surrender to your holy will and abandonment to your divine providence. Help them to know your will and to do the right thing.

Hail Mary...

Amen.

You and your son will be in my prayers, Rorourke.

I am praying, rorourke, and offer you my warmest ((((hugs)))).

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen

**O Mary conceived without sin.
Pray for us who have recourse to thee.

O Mary conceived without sin.

O Mary conceived without sin.

Loving God,

We lift our prayers and intentions today for rorourke and dear son, and we ask for your mercy, strength, and comfort during this time of trial and challenge in their lives. Please guide dear son and help him to take responsibility for his life and for being the child of yours that you desire. Help dear son to see the face of Jesus in those who help him and minister to him, and help him be grateful for the opportunity to go to college and find his way in the world as you would desire. Please bless rorourke as a parent and grant the ability to walk the line between compassion and leadership that is needed in this difficult situation. Help this parent to trust in your divine providence and to be confident in the love and accountability provided to dear son in this trying time. Please bind this family together in love dear Lord, and help this situation to be a distant unpleasant memory in the future as dear son hopefully responds to the call for his personal growth. Grant courage, peace, and strong faith to all involved.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

:gopray2:

Loving God,

Amen.

Prayers for your son....I , too , have a child in college, and it is hard to parent from afar...
Prayers for you, too.....

Praying for you and your son and all those in a similar position.

For you and your son.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Loving God,

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.