need prayers for my son

please pray for my son who is having difficulty with drinking and wants to quit college. help me to help him and lead him and find forgiveness for him. Help me to see the face of Jesus. Help me to see the good in him.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***

:crossrc:

Lord please grant this parent’s prayer according to Your love and will

Dear Lord please help this young man with his serious drinking problem.
Please help him to cope with, and sort out what is making him so unhappy that he is resorting to self-medication. He may not be able to easily discuss his problems but please help him find a good and wise person who can help him and put him on the right track.
Help him to face what is causing him to be unhappy and displaced, and help him to find the best way to overcome and recover.
Please protect and bless him and help him find peace and the direction and assistance to work towards the life and future that is most suited to him.

Please bless and help his worried parents, and guide them as to how to help their son. Children’s paths are often painful for their parents but help us to do the best for our child and to respond in the way that is most life-giving and wise.

PRaying…

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen…

Free 1000 souls: Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy Souls in Purgatory. Amen

O my Jesus,
forgive rorourke’s son of his sins,
save him from the fires of hell.
Lead his soul to heaven,
especially now that he is in most
need of Thy mercy and love.
Amen.

Will pray!!

Please find an Al-Anon meeting and go there ASAP.

Al-Anon/Alateen

You will find support and help to let go of your son so that he can choose sobriety for himself, not because others choose it for him. If his drinking is bothering you, Al-Anon can help you.

Adding you to my prayers.

For rorourke and their son.

St Monica, St Rita of Cascia, St Joseph, St Augustine, St Paul, pray for us.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying that your son may, instead of turning away from the Lord, turn to His Son. . .Jesus Christ.

Holy Mother, pray to your Son to provide comfort and love for this troubled boy.

Through Christ our Lord,
Amen.

Praying hard for your son.

Praying for your son.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.