Need prayers still for our marriage

I requested prayers back earlier in the year for our marriage.
after 17-1/2 years my husband told me it wasnt working and had been /was a mistake. he’d met some one else he was e mailing.
Thank God things have gotten a little better. God has helped me with endurance, patience directed me to a truely catholic counselor -shown he how to show that I still love him and am commited to our marriage.and family.and has opened his eyes -a little,
Unfortunately he still wont cut off the comunication with the OP.
He had cancelled our Retrouville weekend in March telling me he had too much work and we could go another time, next time.
well that is this coming weekend. please pray with me that he will go., or at least that he will go see the counselor. he is really stubborn and we need a miracle.
thank you.

Praying for you and your marriage, that your husband’s heart will be transformed, and strength and wisdom for you.

Praying for a renewal of your marriage, to each other.
May our Lord remind your husband of why he committed to the
Marriage Vows with you, in the first place.
May you both, understand & obey, the Holy Spirit’s guidance.
:gopray2: :gopray2:

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed are thou among women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I will pray for you and your husband

Praying For You
Grandma Glor

I thank God that you sought guidance from a good catholic counselor. I thank God for helping you with endurance and patience, love and commitment your marriage.and family.

Heavenly Father, this husband has not committed, and not shown intergrity in repenting his rejection of his wife’s love and effortsevident in refusal to relinquish the contact and in cancelling the Retrouville weekend in March telling me he had too much work and we could go another time, next time.
Heavenly Father send You Holy Spirit powerfully to this husband to commit himself this weekend or to consult the counselor. I ask You in Jesus name.

Father I just recalled the words a priest wrote to me years ago, “Free will is a two edged sword pointing directly at the heart of God” I know that this mana has free will whic You cannot force, but I ask You to give Your Spirit power to convert this man’s heart.

I thank God that you sought guidance from a good catholic counselor. I thank God for helping you with endurance and patience, love and commitment your marriage.and family.

Heavenly Father, this husband has not committed, and not shown intergrity in repenting his rejection of his wife’s love and effortsevident in refusal to relinquish the contact and in cancelling the Retrouville weekend in March telling me he had too much work and we could go another time, next time.
Heavenly Father send You Holy Spirit powerfully to this husband to commit himself this weekend or to consult the counselor. I ask You in Jesus name.

Father I just recalled the words a priest wrote to me years ago, “Free will is a two edged sword pointing directly at the heart of God” I know that this man has free will which You cannot force, but I ask You to give Your Spirit power to convert this man’s heart.

I’ll keep you, your husband, and family in prayer, Trishie

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with Thee,
Blessed are Thou among women
Blesses is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen:crossrc:

Last night my husband told he he will go this weekend to the Retrouville. Thank You God. I am afraid to believe it but am so glad also. it is hope.
please keep praying with me that he doesn’t change his mind /or back out. please pray that he is touched this weekend and remembers why we married.please help him to re-commit to our marriage.
thank you

+JMJTJ+

Praise God; I will be praying for you :thumbsup:

Praying for him and your marriage.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.