Need prayers to help me with school in first semester of college

I am in my first semester of college and i have been oscilating between mediocre and bad the whole time I have been here. I have taken advantage of people, not done to the best of my abillity, and plainly not done to the glory of God.

The worst part is I know what is right, I know what needs to be done. I am just failing and meeting those things.

I really really need prayers to help me get through this, I aspire to be a doctor, and on the path that I am taking I will not get there.

I have posted an intention here before and Jesus and The Holy spirit helped me very much.

I strive to turn a new leaf and fully commit my self to God my school work, my companion and my family.

All prayers Are apprciated, I can do all through he who strengthens me.

Blessed Mother Mary,

Please shine your love and prayers on our brother Turtleforce in his tribulations. Help him to see through the distractions and to be faithful to the One who is always Faithful.

Amen

Bryan

Gig 'em Turtleforce!!

Prayers for you. I feel the same myself sometimes, that I could do better and maybe am just coasting. But I haven’t had exams yet, so it remains to be seen.

Prayers especially to St Joseph of Cupertino and St John Vianney. Neither were natural scholars, and both struggled greatly with their studies for the priesthood, but succeeded with God’s aid. So can you.

Praying for your intentions.

Praying for you…

Praying!

Maybe you need to record the lectures… and keep up to date with the work from the beginning of semester. Get a good recorder rather than a bad one… One which can also be connected to computer and be saved as an mp3 or wav. Get a DIGITAL RECORDER

Sometimes the lectures are very important… sometimes the books are hard to follow.
Medical school is hard. And that might be what you need to do.

The notes… might not be explanatory enough(hopefully they are). And they want you to come to lectures to fill in the gaps… of those lectures.

Get permission from the lecturer first.

We pray to God for the knowledge, strength, fortitude,a nd ability to meet all of your challenges head on, to succeed in all of your endeavors and to be able to help those in need after you attain your goal of being a doctor.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy name,
Thy Kingdom come
Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven,
give us this day our daily bread,
forgive us our sins, as we forgive others their sins
lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from every evil. Amen

Mary1173:)

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Father please inspire Turtleforce to the discipline and wisdom that encourages good understanding and performance in life and study. We commend Turtleforce to You that talent and opportunities will be used to best advantage.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord, please bless this person in their time of doubt and trial. School can be daunting and difficult, Lord, but You are good and can provide all things to us if we only ask. So we ask, Lord, that this person would have their mind and heart oriented to You. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

[FONT=“Verdana”]

In the Name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.[/FONT]

***The
Anima
Christi

Soul of Christ, sanctify me
Body of Christ, save me
Blood of Christ, inebriate me
Water from Christ’s side, wash me
Passion of Christ, strengthen me
O good Jesus, hear me
Within Thy wounds hide me
Suffer me not to be separated from Thee
From the malicious enemy defend me
In the hour of my death call me
And bid me come unto Thee
That I may praise Thee with Thy saints
and with Thy angels
Forever and ever
Amen ***

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.