Need prayers

Please pray for me. I am a secondary ed teacher in the public school system. This is my first year of teaching and I am really taking all of my observations very personally and they are seriously upsetting me. I hate feeling this way and I’m getting very depressed about my job and feeling overwhelmed and feeling that I can’t do it. I was miserable at my old job at the law office and I was so excited to start teaching but I’m starting to feel like I can’t do anything right and maybe I can’t even teach. Please pray for me! Thanks!

LORD Jesus
Guide Ur Daughter .

praying

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ †

You will be in my prayers.

May Christ illumine, guide, and strengthen you to hear His Voice and follow His will for your life.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***May God bless you with His Presence and peace †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Thank you for your prayers. I am feeling a little bit better today.

Take Care Angel and don’t despair…Will pray that your vocation brings joy and fulfillment…

Jesus please help Kristy to find the confidence, guidance and abilities she needs to live Your will for her life.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.