Need Prayers :(

Hello, please pray that my sisters and my fiance will get along. Im in such a mess. No one is talking in my family. I feel so lost and brokenhearted. Please pray that my sister will evenutally apologize to my fiance. You see, we got engaged recently and she hasnt even congratulated us. Im so hurt. I just want everyone to get along.

Its my birthday today. If God would grant me this wish, i would be so happy.
Please pray for me and my fiance and them.
Thank you.

I ask Jesus to bless you on your birthday.
I ask His help for your happiness and peace.
I will remember you at Mass.

I ask God’s wisdom and help for your family so that they can work out the issues that are behind the reluctance to welcome your fiance, and whatever is making everyone concerned and unhappy can be resolved. May the wisdom and love of the Holy Spirit of God be with you all.

tttthankkkk YOU SO MUCH!!! :,( that really really means alot.
It’s so hard. I just dont know what else to do. I live at home with my parents and my sister lives there too. She is getting ready to get married. I wont be getting married for a while because I am a medical student and my fiance went back to school too. My family is being very unsupportive and my sister being the worst of all. I guess she is upset because I got engaged prior to her wedding…i dont know i dont understand.

I want everyone to sit and talk…I just tried to talk to my fiance about it…he has tried hard in the past and nothing comes of it…so he really doesnt want too now. …but God hears prayers right? God hears prayers??? All i know is Jesus and Mary and all the Saints…i talk to God everrrrrrryyyday , everrrryyminute.

Do you think there is hope??? Any words of advice or suggestions are so appreciated.

Thank you soo much. I hope God hears my wish on my birthday!

Would you like to post another thread in the Family Life forum for advice and more support? In the prayer Intentions forum we are discouraged from giving advice, it’s reserved for praying. :slight_smile:

I’m sad that you are so hurt and unhappy.
I do hope that all can be talked through with love and kindness and that if your family has reservations about your future happiness or whatever, all can be dealth with in kindness, love, and faith.

:grouphug: God bless you and your fiance.

Praying the Our Father for you:

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying for peace in your family.

There is always hope my friend. Will pray for you and your family. Might try backing down a bit and trying a slower approach between your sister and your Fiance’. There’s usually a bit of stress and drama whenever one is planning a wedding. Not sure if that’s the problem, but might be worth considering?

Take Care…

(Prayers for a Happy Birthday)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding…You need to completely without emotion lay everything in His capable hands. You are only responsible for your life before Him. Pray for others and trust Him. Do not let what they do or feel affect all God has for YOU! (I KNOW this is hard, but HE IS FAITHFUL!!!) Happy Birthday dear one!!! Blessings to you as you endure pain and hurt,
mlz

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.