Need Prayers

We are having trouble with our home lender - we got in a situation where we had trouble with our home loan - we believed it was getting refinanced with a loan consolidation (I won’t even go into how it got to this) anyway, we thought everything was going alright when I called today to make our regular payment. Come to find they had closed this because they had not gotten our paper work. I told them the number it was faxed to and I was told that was the wrong number. So I’ve sent a copy of all the numbers we had faxed to - it included. Please pray that everything will be alright and we won’t have to deal with any kind of foreclosure. Please Lord, help make everything alright with this. The man on the phone who I’m supposed to ring back next Wednesday seemed to think that it could be reconsidered when they got the paperwork . Also, please pray that if God wants us to have kids that I get well enough and that my husband will begin to get excited about having kids again - he’s just seen so many kids acting horribly that it’s kind of made him kind of wary. Of course we do need the house o.k. before we feel we could do anything about trying. I’m kind of scarred but also very hopefull. Thanks for all your prayers and good thoughts ahead of time. We really need some divine assistance.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying for your intentions

Praying for your intentions

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Father, in Jesus’ name please let honesty and justice win and ensure that the paperwok situation is resolved, and this family is able to keep their house.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Praying for you and your situation my friend…

Praying.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Thank you everyone for your prayers! I’m supposed to ring back Wednesday to find out if if they got the information finally and what they’ve decided to let happen - needless to say, they prayers are invaluable! God Bless all of You!!!- Annie

Loving Father, bless this couple with your powerful and merciful intervention in this situation involving the possible foreclosure of their house. Make everything work out with as little complication and stress for all the people involved, especially for this couple who looks to You for Your saving hand in this situation. Bless them both with health and a family. May the gentleman in the house find meaning in having children and fulfilling his role as husband to his dear wife. I pray his fear of having children dissipates by a strong love for You, our prayers, and by a deep desire of his to fulfill his marital vows to You and his wife. I pray he loses his fear and loses himself in love of You and his wife. Amen.

Father, in Jesus’ name please let honesty and justice win and ensure that the paperwork situation is resolved, and this family is able to keep their house.

Thy Kingdom come.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.

and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,

Thy Kingdom come.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Amen.

I hope all went well…

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit

Amen.

Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Thank you all so much for your prayers - I’m not sure if what happened today was good or not. I called them back at the number I was given but was told that even with a name it’s virtually impossible to speak with the same person. We had sent in over four thousand dollars by cashiers check they said they sent it back on the 8th but we have not seen it. The feelow told us that we would have to be reconsiddered to pre quallify for another mortgage re something which we already had but they said they didn’t get the faxes of the materials. When I was told this, I said that I had proof that they were sent as I had the print out of all the fax numbers and theirs was on there twice. I was then told it was the wrong number which made no sense because the woman that I spoke with earlier said that not ALL of the fax was received because I hadn’t put the mortgage number and name on the bottom. Anyway Friday was the day I sent it back in and today the man said they had it but instead of needing the four thousand to qualify it would now be more like eight thouusand four hundred. Needless to say I wasn’t happy - but I was told not to do anything until the 29th or until I got the cashiers check in the mail. I should have called more but I thought this time when I called to pay this months mortgage last week that everything was going alright. I’m wondering if some of it went up in the mortgage because of some of the things we changed like some of our expenses with prescriptions, etc. and also we had a little more credit card debt but that’s because we were trying to get all of our money together for this. At least the fellow said we would be good at least until the 29th then I needed to call back. I just wish I could get the same person when I called. I’m trying not to stress my husband out too much - he knows what occured but I try to spare him the details! - Please continue to pray as I am. I really started in on St. Joseph and St. Jude. I think I’m well enough to work some so I’m praying to find some kind of waitress job where at least I’d be able to bring the tips in. God Bless all of you that are praying for me. When this gets resolved, I promise to come back on here and pray for others. Also, I pray God to bless all of you for taking your time and giving up prayers to God for us. I hope you don’t mind me putting that story out there but I needed to vent a little. If any of you have some special Saints that have helped you out please let me know. When I’m driving, I’m beginning to find that I can sometimes do a Decade of the Rosary and that can be very calming.

God Bless -
Annie aka Ryecroft

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.