Need prayers

This is my first time posting to the prayers forum, but I'm so desperate for relief.

I left a relationship earlier this year because of co-dependency issues (mine) and to more seriously discern my vocation. I recently discovered that he has since moved on, having found someone he feels sure he will marry.

The discernment process has been very difficult and knowing he is with someone else now has resulted in great anxiety and lack of peace. I am praying for relief and that I will have a heart that desires happiness for him and his beloved.

Thank you for your prayers.
Teri

Dearly Beloved Teri,

My prayers are for you that this emptiness you feel be filled with Love of Our Lord Jesus.

Yours in Christ.

Teri, :grouphug:

Jesus, Teri showed wisdom in wishing to grow in in emotional and spiritual maturity.
The consequences of our choices are sometimes very painful,
and naturally, Teri is hurting that her ex has moved on.

Please bless her brave attempts to grow stronger in herself so that she is able to share mutually beneficial relationships without being co-dependent or overly needy,
by granting her a deepening internal strength, even now, in the loss she feels.
Help her to trust that perhaps she could not grow, even still in the dynamics that her former relationship enabled.

Please help her to find a good partner whom each can help each other to flourish as their best selves...
...or if it is Your desire that she become a religious, for which also she needs Your grace to becme a mature and secure person, trusting in Your continuing love and protection, and in her true self in You through Your grace.

Please console her in the sadness she feels, and give her peace and trust in Your intentions for her true good.

Thank you both so much.

In Christ,
Teri

Jesus, please bless Teri in her brave attempts to grow stronger in herself so that she is able to share mutually beneficial relationships without being co-dependent or overly needy,
by granting her a deepening internal strength, even now, in the loss she feels.
Help her to trust that perhaps she could not grow, even still in the dynamics that her former relationship enabled.

Please help her to find a good partner whom each can help each other to flourish as their best selves…
…or if it is Your desire that she become a religious, for which also she needs Your grace to becme a mature and secure person, trusting in Your continuing love and protection, and in her true self in You through Your grace.
Please console her in the sadness she feels, and give her peace and trust in Your intentions for her true good.

Praying hard for your happiness and peace of mind.

Teri, please know that I am praying for you.

Praying hard for you…

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy towards us. And after this our exile, show unto us the blessed Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Pray for us, o Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.

Praying for your happiness ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I am so thankful for everyone's prayers.

I woke this morning with the same darkness/anxiety that I've been feeling for the past few weeks and also shame that I'm not feeling thankful today.

I made myself go to Mass and prayed for healing, knowing the Eucharist is powerful and God is faithful. I'm now feeling "lighter" and hope to enjoy this beautiful day with my family.

Thank you again for all of your prayers! I pray you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

In Christ,
Teri

Dear Lord, please help Tezza get over her ex-boyfriend and help her deepen her relationship with you. May she keep strong in faith, hope, and love and never take her eyes off of you, especially when she starts to get distracted by thoughts of her ex-boyfriend. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Thank you, Ready.

In Christ,
Teri

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.