Need prayers

Hi all;i need prayers.I have my fiance;We have been engaged in pre marital sex.I don’t want to do that anymore;I pray so hard so that we should not fall into the sin;A priest told us that it is this sin that is blocking our blessings.We decided to abstain.I tried,I avoided him for about a month;It was strange because i did not visit him,cook for him,take care of his home.it helped us since throughout tis period we did not meet.But yesterday,we were together and he could not resist me.I felt sorry and had to satisfy him.I had no fun nor pleasure.How can I make him understand that we really need to stay away from this sin.Please pray for me and advise me how i can handle this situation

But I say to the unmarried and to widows that it is good for them if they remain even as I. But if they do not have self-control, let them marry; for it is better to marry than to burn with passion. 1 Cor. 7:8,9

Dear Father, let synlly and her fiance gain wisdom in your Word. In the name of Jesus Christ.

Dear Miss: please be advised, that marriage relations are for those who are married. If you and your loved one can not control your passions now, don’t think that being married will solve anything, because when even married persons need to control their passions.

Dear Synlly,
it also threatens and mars your future even in your future marriage if it is to be. It is not kindness to give in to him however much he wishes, it is like giving a child a knife because he screams for it. (One of my younger family members just had two hours of plastic surgery on his finger…) It is helping him put sin on his soul. That isn’t loving him but indulging him and that is how to ruin a person. And it is not love, but selfishness that your boyfriend would insist or put pressure on you, or simply ignores your intention. It isn’t for love of you but of himself that he do so, he has no concern for your soul, or respect for you as a woman or as a child of God if he resists your intention to obey God’s Commandment.
I understand, but…

God bless you for your good intentions. Our God please help Synlly to live continually in Your grace.

Hail mary full of grace
the lord is with thee. Blessed
are thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
jesus. Holy mary mother of god
pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.

Amen

Our Father, who art in heaven
hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass
against us and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God ,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and will be forever, world without end.
Amen

Lord, may Synlly go to confession ASAP and pray constantly to receive the graces she needs to remain in a state of grace. May she avoid all occasions of sin and remain chaste for the rest of her life, even when married. Help her to be chaste because the priest is right when he said that the sin of impurity blocks God’s blessings. Help her to be a strong Catholic, Lord, and grant her perseverance. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Hail mary full of grace
the lord is with thee. Blessed
are thou among women and blessed
is the fruit of thy womb, jesus.
Holy mary mother of god
pray for us sinners now and
at the hour of our death.

Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.