need prayers

my mother keeps telling me to kill myself as that will solve a lot of people’s problems including her’s; she started ranting again yesterday.

i moved back in with her on losing my job, i didn’t want to but as a result in a neighbourhood where you hear several gun shots every single day, i thought it would at least be better than that. but i am under a different type of stress (verbal, emotional, psychological abuse) several times every day from her.

i am being put out again soon, just a matter of time. i need a job, just sent out 3 more resumes, and have been unsuccessful so far. a friend has volunteered to help me with my rent but as i no longer have a key to her house i cannot leave the house unsecured to walk and look.

her father was an abuser which is why their family split up, she is the same, the last time she dared to me a fight and hit me (separate occassions) was when i was over 25 years old.

i am on my face before God and need His help. i need peace.

I’m so sorry you’re suffering so! That’s terrible. :bighanky::tissues: :hug1:

Sure, I’ll pray for you, and you can PM me, as well, if you’d just like to talk about it.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesús. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :gopray:

Lord, please grant calderbesieged many graces to withstand the barrage of difficulties that prowl about this fallen and darkened world. Spare your divine light to this soul, this mother, and all associated persons. Send angels to quell all anger and restore the proper love befitting children of God. Send angels also to arrange suitable work for calderbesieged. See that peace and love prevail. Instill in them graces for faith, hope, love, and joy. Through every suffering and joy in life, lead calderbesieged closer to your Sacred Heart. Have mercy, Lord, and spare a foretaste of heaven’s light to calderbesieged to better navigate the dimmed and relentless corridors of this temporal world. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

God bless you both.

Dear Father, in Jesus’ name,
please protect and bless this loved child of Your heart.
Please help Your loved child to find work and a healthy life situation,
and good affirming friends.
Father let Your light and love surround and fill this person.

I wish I could help you in some way, but I will pray for you and your mother. :frowning:

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Thine is the Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory, forever and ever. Amen.

praying for you and your mother

Prayed for you and your mother.

O Lord, we call upon You in our time of sorrow,
That You give us the strength and will to bear our heavy
burdens, until we can again feel the warmth and love of
Your divine compassion. Be mindful of us and have mercy
on us while we struggle to comprehend life’s hardships.
Keep us ever in Your watch, until we can walk again with
light hearts and renewed spirits.
Amen

I am so sorry for what you are going through. Prayers for you to find gainful employment so you can be independent in living. Prayers for you to have peace in your home and your relationship. Also, for your mother, that she may receive help.

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me

praying

Praying for you and your family.

God is merciful and powerful and can deliver us all from sin and heal us through His grace and love…spend time with Jesus at Eucharistic Adoration and pray this prayer:

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me

Precious Jesus, provide a job and safety for your child. Guide her to a safe place and protect her from the evil one I pray. Amen.

St. Michael the Archangel,defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray and do thou O Prince of the Heavenly Hosts, by the power of God, thrust into hell satan and all the evil spirits who prowl around seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Go to the nearest Catholic parish and ask the priest for guidance.

My prayers. Do not loose hope.
mlz

I will be keeping you in my daily prayers. Please keep us posted.
:heart::grouphug::byzsoc:

Most Divine, nothing is impossible in Your hands. I trust in You and offer this intention to your most sacred heart

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.

:gopray:

Praying that the Lord may grant you strength and guidance in this situation. Also praying that He may soon grant you a good job.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Thank you prayer warriors, my situation is still not what it should be… but I am not scrambling to move to who knows where at the moment and her abuses has eased up.

She is calmer, partially due to bronchitis, and last night her friend was on the brink of a diabetic coma and we both had to work together to get her to the hospital.

I am hoping this year that with my faith with works that I can be independent and really learn to love my detractors. God bless you.

and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.