Need some help

Good Sunday to everyone out there tonight. My name is Tiffany and I writing tonight to ask the help of young and old a question. What if you had a chance to have a College Catholic Magainze for the youth would you read it? Why or why not ? If so what would you want as a reading in this type of magainze for you or your kids ?

I feel that God has laid it on my heart to start one for our youth, because I see the need that they are having out there with college issues, sex religion and everything else in between. So i wanted to start one because I wanted the youth to have a voice and to show that God is forever persent in their lives through this magainze.

What should the tilte be and what shouold be inside is the question?
Please help by you doing this it helps me figure out what really needs to be in and talked about in this magaize. If you would like to help or have any questions for me about this project leave me a post .

Thanks and God Bless.
Tiffany

Creating a New Catholic College Magainze Need some ideas

Good Sunday to everyone out there tonight. My name is Tiffany and I writing tonight to ask the help of young and old a question. What if you had a chance to have a College Catholic Magainze for the youth would you read it? Why or why not ? If so what would you want as a reading in this type of magainze for you or your kids ?

I feel that God has laid it on my heart to start one for our youth, because I see the need that they are having out there with college issues, sex religion and everything else in between. So i wanted to start one because I wanted the youth to have a voice and to show that God is forever persent in their lives through this magainze.

What should the tilte be and what shouold be inside is the question?
Please help by you doing this it helps me figure out what really needs to be in and talked about in this magaize. If you would like to help or have any questions for me about this project leave me a post .

Thanks and God Bless.
Tiffany

You might look at Busted Halo (www.bustedhalo.com) as a model. They’re an online zine aimed at young adults.

Perhaps run some polls, at your Newman Center or your Parishes - ask your target audience if they would subscribe to a magazine, what price point they would want, etc.

Names and articles would come together after you get some of the dollars and cents lined up.

We run a Magazine at our college that is like what you are talking about I think.

www.gonzagawitness.com

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.