need some help..

Hi brothers and sisters, :slight_smile:

I really need some help so if you could spare a prayer for me I’d really appreciate it :slight_smile:

I feel sort of weird writing this but…

I really want to go to Adoration tomorrow, which happens only once a month at my parish. Last month, it was cancelled… I really miss it. :frowning: but the strange thing is that every single time I plan on going, something bad comes up that ruins it all, and I can’t go. It’s like the devil is trying to stop me from going, no joke… and these aren’t methods that God would use. It makes me really sad.

If you have a moment could you please pray that tomorrow I’d be able to go to Adoration, cause I’ve been counting on it all month and it looks like it won’t happen now :frowning:

thanks so much.

Of course, I even have a team of super star saints that I’m sure won’t mind helping out!

thank you!! :slight_smile:

My dear friend Monica

I have been praying for you. Ask our Blessed Lord to help you visit Him. Wait and see His response. He will make it happen because He’s nuts about you and wants you there:)

May God bless you dear friend:thumbsup::slight_smile:

John

So, did you make it to Adoration?

thanks so much for all your prayers!!! :smiley:

they really worked!! it looks like I’ll make it today to Adoration :slight_smile:
It’s almost time… getting ready now.

thanks again!! God bless!:hug1:

Dear Monica

Be sure to let us know what happened:)

May the Eucharisic Lord bring you much joy and peace:thumbsup::slight_smile:

John

Oki I went!!! :smiley:

at first, there was only one other person there…then, they left. And it was just me and Jesus!! I’m glad I came at that time otherwise He would have been alone (and I don’t think that’s allowed…certainly that would be sad!)

but then lots of people came before Benediction.

it was really nice :slight_smile: I prayed the Rosary and tried to reflect on the Passion, and brought some of my intentions.

I haven’t been to Adoration in a while and so found it a little difficult to concentrate at first, but I’m still glad I went; it doesn’t matter so much how we feel but just being there with the Lord.

Then afterwards, I was waiting for my ride, and everyone had gone already… so I lit a candle to Our Mother of Perpetual Help and prayed a bit before the Tabernacle, and I also got a chance to meet the new associate priest.

again, thanks for praying!! I’m so glad I got to go, finally.

God bless!

I’m very happy for you dear Monica. Sounds like you had a great time.

God bless you:thumbsup::slight_smile:

John

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.