Need Some Latin Translations

Salve!

I am looking for the Latin translations (or perhaps the original Latin) for the following prayers that are taken out of the Morning and Evening prayers form the 1962 Roman Missal. Any help would be appreciated as I am compiling these prayers into a small booklet for my daily prayers and would like to have the Latin as well. Here are the prayers::

Morning Prayers:

O GREAT GOD, the sovereign Lord of heaven and earth, I prostrate myself before Thee. With all Thy Angels and Saints I adore Thee, I acknowledge Thee to be my Creator and sovereign Lord, my first beginning and last end. I render to Thee the homage of my being and life. I submit myself to Thy holy Will, and I devote myself to Thy divine service this day and forever.

ADORABLE Jesus! divine pattern of that perfection to
which we should all aspire, I will endeavor this day to follow Thine example; to be mild, humble, chaste, zealous, patient, charitable, and resigned. Incline my heart to keep Thy commandments. I am resolved to watch over myself with the greatest diligence, and to live soberly, justly, and piously, for the time to come. I will take care of my words, that I may not offend with my tongue, I will turn away my eyes, that they might not see vanity; and I will be particularly attentive not to relapse this day into my accustomed failings, but to struggle against them with Thy gracious assistance. Enlighten my mind, purify my heart, and guide my steps, that I may pass all my life in Thy divine service.

EVENING PRAYERS:

GREAT GOD, the Lord of heaven and earth! I prostrate myself before Thee. With all Thy Angels and Saints I adore Thee, I acknowledge Thee to be my Creator and sovereign Lord, my first beginning and last end. I render to Thee the homage of my being and life. I submit myself to Thy holy Will, and I devote myself to Thy divine service, now and forever.

O GOD, the Creator and Redeemer of all the faithful, grant to the souls of Thy servants departed the remission of their sins, that, through pious supplications,
they may obtain the pardon which they have always desired. Who livest and reignest with God the Father, in the unity of the Holy Ghost, world without end. Amen.

O GOD, who hast doomed all men to die, and hast concealed from all the hour of their death, grant that I may pass my days in the practice of holiness and justice, and that I may be made worthy to quit this world in the peace of a good conscience, and in the embrace of Thy love, through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Any help is appreciated!!!

This one is from the missal (and other liturgical books): used for e.g. the Mass and Office of the Dead and All Souls Day.

Fidelium Deus omnium conditor et redemptor, animabus famulorum famularumque tuarum remissionem cunctorum tribue peccatorum: ut iudulgentiam, quam semper optaverunt, piis supplicationibus consequantur. Qui vivis et regnas cum Deo Patre in unitate Spiritus Sancti Deusper omnia saecula saeculorum.

great! Thanks!

Maybe a better question/request would be if anyone has the original Latin of the 1962 Missal … not just the Mass, but the prayers and so on. Again, thanks for any help!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.