Need St. Anthony's intercessory prayer

Please help me ask for St. Anthony’s intercession in order to help me find a box of misplaced blank money orders for our money order machine.

Sorry, forgot to mention that this is at work :stuck_out_tongue:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Saint Anthony, perfect imitator of Jesus, who received from God the special power of restoring lost things, grant that I may find the stone from my wedding ring which has been lost. As least restore to me peace and tranquility of mind, the loss of which has afflicted me even more than my material loss.

To this favor I ask another of you: that I may always remain in possession of the true good that is God. Let me rather lose all things than lose God, my supreme good. Let me never suffer the loss of my greatest treasure, eternal life with God.

Amen.

Praying.

St. Anthony, intercede for us for this intention to find the missing financial box and that this situation be remedied peacefully and quickly through angelic help. Pray that all souls involved in this matter are led joyfully to the Lord now and forever. Our Lady, pray with us. Amen.

Praying. Pax Christi.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.