Need to ask for prayers again: + pregnancy test

Hi all,

I just got a + today. I was pregnant earlier this year but miscarried in May. Please pray that this baby will stay, and if it cannot, that God will help me be OK with that.

thanks!

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee,
Blessed art thou among women and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.
:signofcross:

Father, thank You for this child!

Please Father, in the name of Your own dear Son Jesus, please give Rand a healthy, beautiful baby from this pregnancy. Please keep her well and strong, and ensure that her doctor is able to help in every way possible.

I’m so happy for you, Rand. And God bless your precious little one. A big hug! Trishie!

+JMJTJ+

Congratulations!
You will be in my prayers.

May God protect the precious life you are carrying and bless you with His peace. +

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying!

May God protect you and your little child, may he continue to fill you with joy and peace. Congratulations!
Praying for you

Prayers!

Prayers promised

My prayers are there for you, your husband, the medical professionals and your child!

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed are you amongst women
And blessed is the of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Good luck RandA I am keeping you in my prayers!!! My Mom had my youngest brother when she was 42-43 and that was 25 years ago, so anything is possible. St. Elizabeth, Mother of St. John the Baptist, would be a wonderful patroness for you to pray to for her support…

Prayers for you and the little one.

May you be blessed with the peace, grace and mercy of Our Lord.

I truly pray that this one stays with you but, of course, that you are at peace with whatever takes place.

Congratulations!!!

Praying. :gopray:

I will keep you in my prayers too, congratulations on your little one. May our Dear Blessed Mother intercede on your behalf. God bless you and the baby!!

Praying!

May Jesus be with your family ever more so now

prayers for a healthy pregnancy for you and your baby…

kate

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen

closed #17

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.