Need to find an online source for the "padre nuestro"

My son has to memorize the first three lines of the “Padre Nuestro” (Our Father) and I have no Spanish background. Is there any place online where I can download or listen to the prayer being spoken? A Spanish rosary, maybe?

Thanks so much – doing homework late on a Sunday night!

Laura

Here are two sung versions:

lonweb.org/ourfather/pn-spa-ing.htmhttp://www.marianistas.org/musica/canciones/Jose_Eizaguirre/Padrenuestro_baja_calidad.mp3

us.share.geocities.com/somos_uno_pr/padrenuestro-somosuno.mp3

Hope it helps.

Padre Nuestro que estas en el cielo
Santificado sea Tu nombre, venga a nosotros
Tu reino hagase Tu voluntad aqui en la
tierra como en el cielo
Danos hoy nuestro pan de cada dia y
perdona nuestras ofensas asi como tambien
nosotros perdonamos
no nos dejes caer en tentacion
y libranos del mal Amen

I’m pretty sure I got it:D , I pray it everyday in Spanish…just realized how hard it is to write down, I never have before:o .

Just asking here, didn’t the person who is requiring your son to memorize this provide a copy for your son to memorize?

I found a few sites here are two

PADRE NUESTRO

OUR FATHER
Padre nuestro que estás en los cielos, santificado sea tu nombre,
venga tu reyno,
hagase tu voluntad,
asì en la tierra como en el cielo.
Danos hoy nuestro pan cotidiano,
Y perdónanos nuestras deudas,
asì como nosotros perdonamos á nuestros deudores.
Y no nos metas en tentación,
mas líbranos de mal.
Multi-Lingual Prayer:

This has several languages.

Yes, we have a copy…I’m just not sure of the pronunciation, since I don’t speak Spanish and want to make sure that when he’s saying “See-EL-o” it isn’t supposed to be “SEEL-o” for cielo. :slight_smile:

ETA: Oops, I realize I wasn’t completely clear. We have the words for the Padre Nuestro…I was just hoping someone had a link to an audio version or .mp3 so I could hear it spoken or sung. Thank you!

Spanish Pronounciation

Hey…that is so close to the Italian! My daughter has to learn it in Italian at her school.

Thank you so much…this was very helpful!

Yeah, he had it right :slight_smile:
See- EL- o
(EL sounds like elle, o sounds like oh)

Try this

thelearninglight.com/padrenuestro.pdf

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.