Need to make a decision, prayer request

Good afternoon,
Some background first…my husband and I are newly converted and I am loving being Catholic. I attend Mass 2-3 times per week and go to Reconcilliation every week or every other week. I love my Parish and am very active! Well we have grown up here in Indiana all of our lives. All of our family is here,jobs…etc So we have many of good memories but unforunately a lot of bad. I have done a lot of bad things that I am deeply sorry for. What we are finding is we are running into some of the people that are part of my dark past and even locations and buildings keep bringing back these horrible memories.This is causing a lot of issues. I truly want to work on our marriage and I want us to be together, no matter what we have to do.
We are considering moving out of the state. For a long time we have spoken about moving to either Texas or Arizona. I have friends there and have even looked at a few of the Parishes. But that is a huge move, especially when you have small children! Honestly, I am scared to death and I don’t know what to do.
If we stay:
We will have our families
I will get to stay in the Parish that I love
My job I like but I don’t LOVE and same goes with my husband
Our daughters do have friends here but they are still little and not yet in real school.
BUT
We will continually be reminded of all the bad I did and the hurt I put him through and this has shown hard to move on.

If we move:
I will have a friend to show me arouond
I would have to find a new Parish that I love
We would have to find new jobs, schools…etc
Family would be far away
BUT
We wouldn’t have the constant reminders of what I did.
Sometimes we will be doing great and we go somewhere and my husband sees something and it’s all downhill after that.

I truly don’t know what to do and I need help. God will guide me to where I should be and what I should be doing but I need prayers that we can make a good decision. One that is good for our family and the one that the Lord wants for us. Please pray that we can decide where our home should be and where we raise our family and hopefully where we can continue to develop in our marriage. Thank you.

eta- I don’t want to be selfish against my daughters.

REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

First of all, Welcome HOME.
My wife and I went through RCIA in 2010 and it was amazing. Which part of Texas are you thinking of moving to? Which industries are you in in your careers?

In His Name,
Blessings,
Matt

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Thanks so much for the prayers!

I have a friend in the Plano/Dallas area so we were thinking in that general vicinity.
My husband has workd in the Education field and the Automotive field. I have been working in Human Resources and Insurance but my undergrad is in Psychology.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is
the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord, help MaryRita and her husband with many graces and angelic guidance in this decision. Heal all wounds with your divine hand. Lead this family toward heaven, now and forever, joyfully and confidently. Our Lady, pray with us. Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Thank you:gopray2:

Moving always provides and opportunity for a fresh start and a clean slate but it also means a lot of adjusting when you have children, jobs, etc. Over the years I moved quite a bit before I was married and after and one thing I did learn along the way is that when you all are in it together it goes better. Moving to run away from issues never really solves anything and I learned that one first hand. So, let me join you and the others in your prayers for God’s guidance. I know that God will lead you if you let Him.
Memorare
REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.