Need your prayer for a new work contract

I am a freelancer. I was working in a foreign country (Switzerland) when I had a vivid dream with my father on the floor, very sick. I quit the work and went back to stay closer to my loved ones, trying to find another contract closer to them. This did not occur. My father then got sick and I was the one to be close to him. Then last June, for the second time in one year, he felt sick again and I was with him. This time he did not resist and passed away. It was devastating but I was blessed to be the one close to him in his last weeks.

Now I am looking for a new work contract here in the UK. I have always worked hard and the go-to-person when a familiar needed financial help. I never denied any help.
I have a very good curriculum (resumee) but I don’t know why I am not successful getting a new contract.

Actually 2 weeks ago I signed a contract and when I was getting ready to start, I got the news the client suspend it, due to budget issues. This was a new blow.

My cross has been heavy but with faith and your sincere prayer I am sure I will get back to work and with the necessary means to continue helping others. I just want to get back to work asap and to provide for those in need.

Thanks and God bless you all !

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayers offered for u. :gopray:

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are thou amongst women,
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying to St. Joseph for you to secure a work contract.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

[INDENT]Prayer to St. Anthony for Employment

Blessed St. Anthony, who in life was ever mindful of the needs of the afflicted, consuming himself in the service of God and for the good of souls, who was the enemy of idleness and a tireless worker in the vineyard of the Lord, beseech God to grant acunha a suitable job, which may procure a decent livelihood, and be at the same time a means of personal sanctification and of real service to others. We ask this through Jesus Christ Our Lord, amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.

St. Anthony, helper in all necessities, pray for us.

:crossrc:

[/INDENT]

My dear pollylodges, suko, MS_SURVEYOR, Elizabeth804, tawny, CyrilSebastian and njlisa.

Thank you so much for your prayers! I am a humble sinner and this means a lot for me.

I just finished another phone interview and I wait for the news tomorrow!

I am very confident I will be working again soon. My mother is always praying with the deepest devotion.

I discovered the Rosary last year only and now it has become my weapon against all the evil forces that try to destroy me. :knight2:

I pray with you and also for you with deep respect and gratitude.

God bless you.

Saint Padre Pio di Pietrelcina bless us all. :signofcross:

Praying hard.

I would like to thank you all so much. Today I finally signed a new contract and will start working on Monday!

Manchester here I go with the blessing of the Holy Spirit to perform my duties.:manvspc:

God bless this work and protects all who is also in search for work these days!

:blessyou:

:gopray2: Antonio/acunha
:bible1:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.