Need your prayers

I am struggling with physical problems. Weakness and Pain. I will be having tests. I am having problems with family which is adding to my stress. I need to be at peace and without anxiety to face some challenges in my life. I am trying to find a job that I can do within my limits. I have some possibiities and hope that a job will come that will meet our financial needs without leading to more fatigue and pain. Thank you for all your prayers for myself and others I have asked for prayers for. Christ’s Peace!

Praying for you intentions…Take care…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Prayers that nothing serious is found. Keep Our Lord and Heavenly Mother close to your heart during this stressful time. I will keep you in my prayers.:hug3:

Dear sister you and your needs and situation are in my prayers and Masses

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.