Needed: A Source for Exact Text of Garanbandal

I was just wondering if anyone could point me to exact English and Spanish translations of the prophecies allegedly given to the seers at Garabandal. At present, I am neither for or against the visions, but would like to read the exact text for myself, because I understand that some of the webpages available on the Internet are biased either way and sometimes interpolate their own interpretations.

Note to the moderators: I read the forum rules and saw that the promotion of unapproved apparitions is banned, but I'm not promoting it, so I hope this thread falls within the scope of what's permissible. I just want a referral to definitive sources and don't want to enter any kind of discussion of the merits or lack thereof of the visions. I think it's always in the best interests of truth to go back to original sources whenever possible on any topic, so that I'm not forming an opinion based on incorrect notions. I figured someone here might be able to point me in the right direction. :)

Thanks,

Steve

Not sure how we do that without breaking the forum rules. No discussion on content of unapproved revelations. No copying and pasting of content of unapproved revelations. No posting of links to content of unapproved revelations.
Maybe someone can PM you.

By the way in the case of Garabandal its not a matter of not approved yet. An investigation was done and the decision was that there is no evidence of any supernatural happenings. This decision was supported by Rome.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.