NEEDED: Prayer Warriors!

:signofcross: Become a Prayer Warrior! :signofcross:

Do you have a few minutes a week you could dedicate to prayer for the intentions of fellow CAF members? If so, you can be one of our Prayer Warriors!

All we ask is that you post in the Prayer Intentions Forum at least once weekly and that you pay particular attention to those prayer requests which have not received many responses.
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +**

Here are the steps you need to take to become a Prayer Warrior

Go to your Profile > Group Memberships > Prayer Warrior > Join Group

I'll approve your request, then voila! You are a CAF Prayer Warrior!
Now wasn't that easy? :D
Looking forward to seeing you join, and to those who have already joined: THANK YOU!

A very touching appeal, Klara. If I weren’t already a Prayer Warrior, I couldn’t have resisted such an appeal, with the charming touch of levity in your concluding comments which caused me to smile

I guess my computer disability is showing. I tried the process and can’t find the group Prayer warriors. ??? I already monitor the prayer intentions and would like to join the Prayer Warriors. Can I get more specific instructions? When I go to the groups they are social groups and when I search prayer warriors it says there are no matches. Sorry but I am a dweeb when it comes to computer knowlege!

Catholic Spirit - Make sure you are clicking on Profile **first (at the top of the page), and from there go to **Group Memberships (in the left hand margin). Does that help?

“Group Memberships” is different than social groups. I had the same problem when I tried to join the Prayer Warriors. I was looking for it with the social groups and it’s not there.

On the top of the screen where it says, “Home, Search, Groups, Members, Profile,” etc., click on Profile. Then on the left-hand side of the screen you will see a panel that says, “Your Control Panel.” On this panel, click on “Group Memberships,” NOT “Social Groups.” (They are both underneath where it says “Networking”.) From there it will show you Group Memberships you can join, Greeter, Prayer Warrior, etc. and click on the button to request to join the Prayer Warriors.

I hope this is helpful.

I can’t manage this either. I seem to be missing what it is I’m supposed to do, or do you have to be here a certain length of time to join? Or do you only want a certain type of member?

I don't think so. You're a Junior Member, and so am I. What part are you having trouble with? Are you able to get to your profile? What you're looking for is words at the top of the screen where the picture of Mary holding baby Jesus is: Home, Search, Groups, Members, Profile, Help, Log Out. They are underneath the words,Faith, Forums, Groups, etc. Click on Profile, the button itself, not the things that pop up under it.

On the lefthand side of the screen, you should see where it says: "Your Control Panel". It has a list of things under it, one of which is "Networking", in black letters. Underneath that there are four things, one of which is "Group Memberships". Click on that. A window will pop up with groups available for you to join-- things like Greeter, Forum Supporter, and Prayer Warrior. Click on the "Join Group" button next to Prayer Warrior to request to join it.

I finally stumbled across the right process. I was clicking on social groups. One day I happened across the correct groups and here I am! Wish I had actually done it with skill because then I could help you. But keep trying!!!

Robintrinket

God reward you for your patient reply. I think I did it correctly this time.

Lormar

I applied!

[size=][size=][size=]Lets us pray that our leaders will defend the sanctity of human life, especially the rights of the unborn. Give us, O God, faithful Christian political leaders who are not afraid to be the voice of the unborn. Save this country from moral degeneration. Send now your Spirit over all the earth and have mercy on us poor wretched sinners. Jesus, I trust in You. Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us! Precious Blood of Jesus, save us! Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, I love you, save souls! AMEN![/size][/size][/size]

Its very good thought for every week we post for prayer I already monitor the prayer intentions and would like to join the Prayer Warriors.
Thanks,
Mark

I applied a few days ago. Seeing how it is Holy Week I’m thinking lots of folks are busy. But could someone please let me know if I did it right within a few days after Easter?

Thanks.

i prayed

Blessed to be at a point in my life that I can finally re-join this wonderful group. :thumbsup: If I miss some weeks, it's due to health issues or trips to see out of town family. ;)

Just recently joined. Not sure how it all works yet.
Here’s my life; here’s what I can do:
I have daily, chronic pain. For this reason my current vocation is to offer up my sufferings to God for our Heavenly Mother’s intentions & to pray for the sins of the world. I will post when able.
If this is agreeable, then…I’m in :thumbsup:

[quote="Robintrinket, post:5, topic:190170"]
"Group Memberships" is different than social groups. I had the same problem when I tried to join the Prayer Warriors. I was looking for it with the social groups and it's not there.

On the top of the screen where it says, "Home, Search, Groups, Members, Profile," etc., click on Profile. Then on the left-hand side of the screen you will see a panel that says, "Your Control Panel." On this panel, click on "Group Memberships," NOT "Social Groups." (They are both underneath where it says "Networking".) From there it will show you Group Memberships you can join, Greeter, Prayer Warrior, etc. and click on the button to request to join the Prayer Warriors.

I hope this is helpful.

[/quote]

Thanks you! I finally found the group! Good directions. :thumbsup:

I just applied I have been through my RCIA training and was Baptized during The Easter Vigil. I also am a stay at home due to disability. Prayer is such a beautiful part of my life I would like to share with others. I may not be able to post weekly, I have surgeries in the very near future, yet you all will be in my prayers daily. May our Lord Jesus send comfort and help to all the suffering peoples in our world and accept this pain and suffering I offer up to him. Amen:gopray2:

**I only go to the Prayer Intentions Forum and I post almost every day.
I can’t seem to join the Group as a Prayer Warrior.
Please help or tell me what I am doing wrong.

Thank You
Dan Welsh BSP

Originally Posted by Robintrinket
"Group Memberships" is different than social groups. I had the same problem when I tried to join the Prayer Warriors. I was looking for it with the social groups and it’s not there.

On the top of the screen where it says, “Home, Search, Groups, Members, Profile,” etc., click on Profile. Then on the left-hand side of the screen you will see a panel that says, “Your Control Panel.” On this panel, click on “Group Memberships,” NOT “Social Groups.” (They are both underneath where it says “Networking”.) From there it will show you Group Memberships you can join, Greeter, Prayer Warrior, etc. and click on the button to request to join the Prayer Warriors.

I hope this is helpful.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.