Needing Prayers to STOP the HEALTHCARE BILL

Please, I want to beg everyone to pray to stop this anti-catholic pro-abortion bill from being voted into becoming policy on early Christmas-eve morning.

PRAY! PRAY! PRAY! ...or we may have to pay for others' abortions.

[quote="DihydrogenOxide, post:1, topic:180649"]
Please, I want to beg everyone to pray to stop this anti-catholic pro-abortion bill from being voted into becoming policy on early Christmas-eve morning.

PRAY! PRAY! PRAY! ...or we may have to pay for others' abortions.

[/quote]

Lord Jesus,
Please let YOUR will be done. Everyone knows that that is NOT killing precious children!

Mother Mary,
Please ask Jesus to tell Congress to STAND UP for American lives, not DESTROY them!

St. Theresa,
You showed us the power of a little soul. Please pray that all the little voices standing up for innocent children will be heard!

Praying for an end to abortion,
Jeanne

Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :crossrc:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen. :crossrc:

Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell. Lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. :crossrc:

For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. :crossrc:

St. Michael the Archangel, defender in battle, be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray and do thou oh prince of the Heavenly Host by the power of God cast into Hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen. :crossrc:

I will also make this the intention of my rosary tonight which I am praying here in a few minutes. :slight_smile:

Dear Lord Jesus…

You came into the world to bring life…abundant life. I pray that the spirit of God will fill enough voting officials this week with the knowledge of the horror of abortion that the health bill will not pass in its current form

Knowing that many people do not have needed medical insurance and that many people die much too early because they cannot afford health care…I pray that you will fill our legislators with the wisdom to pass a bill that will provide needed care…without taking the live’s of the most helpless.

Thanks for your prayers everyone. I'm going to continue bumping to get more prayers on this one. We need 'em!

BUMP

Blessed Mother please come to our aid...we need your help at this difficult time.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20091224/ts_ynews/ynews_ts1042

This will not stop the bill in itself…but Senator Reid accidentally voted against his own Bill. God can confound the already confused.

Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary. Mother of God. Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.