Needing Surgery This Monday . . .

Needing Surgery This Monday . . . .

Hello Prayer Warriors and all at Catholic Answers Forums.

In the past, I have asked you to pray for me due to a malignancy. (Slow growing cancer but right now, no cure . . . but treatment at times is helping my symptoms)

I am still on treatment and am doing as well as can be expected. (Your prayers have been very powerful).

Thank you for your prayers.

But now I recently found out I need to have surgery (probably not related to the malignancy).

I am not doing as well as I should be with the operative condition and therefore the surgeon moved up the surgery to this Monday.

Please pray that I may sail through the anesthesia and the surgery, do well in my post op, and have no recurrence, no complications, and great relief.

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and prayers my friends.

I will (and have) pray (prayed) for you too.

God bless.

Cathoholic

Praying. :signofcross:

Think, O’ God, of our friend who is ill. Whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard. Comfort them on their sickbed and ease their suffering. We beg for deliverance, and submit that no healing is too hard for the Lord, if it be His will.

We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew their strength, and heal what ails them in Your loving name.
Thank You, Lord

Amen

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayer for a Miracle

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal Cathoholic. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into Cathoholic’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

Praying to St. Peregrine for your health & recovery & successful surgical outcome.

May God bless you and guide the doctors as they care for you. I hope you are soon back on your feet and safely home again.

Praying…

Remembering you and your intention in my daily prayers. God bless.

Praying.

Praying hard to St Peregrine for a successful surgery.

I pray that all will go OK Tell Mary mother of Jesus,to ask her son Jesus,that you leave everything in his Father,s hands,and with your Faith you will true out for the best. Amen :gopray2::gopray2::harp:

“Today I lifted up your name before the Lord in prayer. I asked him to supply your needs, and keep you in his care. I pleaded with him to make you well, and take away your illness and pain,

Thank you all so much!

I am keeping you all in my prayers too.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayer for a Miracle

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal Cathoholic. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into Cathoholic’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

Prayer Before Surgery

Loving Father, I entrust myself to your care this day; guide with wisdom and skill the minds and hands of the medical people who minister in your Name, and grant that every cause of illness be removed, I may be restored to soundness of health and learn to live in more perfect harmony with you and with those around me. Through Jesus Christ. Amen.

Into your hands, I commend my body and my soul. Amen.

Update: Sore but doing reasonably well post-op.

Not related to the cancer (which is what I was sure, and is of course, good).

Just thought I’d give you folks some follow up.

Now for the recovery portion . . .

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.