Needing to wake up, West just closes its eyes by Mark Steyn

suntimes.com/output/steyn/cst-edt-steyn26.html

This is about the most horrible picture of Europe that I can remember reading in a long time. I am very concerned when certain stories don’t make the news or are not reported accurately for the hate crimes that they are.

all i can say is wow… are we going to leave ourselves open like europe or are we going to confront the issues?

[quote=Fitz]suntimes.com/output/steyn/cst-edt-steyn26.html

This is about the most horrible picture of Europe that I can remember reading in a long time. I am very concerned when certain stories don’t make the news or are not reported accurately for the hate crimes that they are.
[/quote]

The only roots Europe seems to remember are her roots of anti-semitism- which evidently they still embrace.

[quote=m134e5]The only roots Europe seems to remember are her roots of anti-semitism- which evidently they still embrace.
[/quote]

A systemic problem in Europe and one our Church had no small part in establishing.

[quote=gilliam]A systemic problem in Europe and one our Church had no small part in establishing.
[/quote]

What do you mean by ‘one our church had no small part in establishing’?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.