Needs direction in making decision

Dear all,

I’m Vincent, 24 y.o. this year. I’ve been away from this forum and from God for quite sometime. Life has not been good for the past 8-9 months; I’ve been jobless for the past 8 months, so I’m moving out of my small island to the capital city of Indonesia. However, I’m very anxious because I’m not sure whether it’s the right thing to do.

I’ll be going there on Monday morning (19/10/09) to accompany my mum for the healing service by Sr. Briege McKenna, O.S.C. & Fr. Kevin and supposedly to return on Friday. However, I’ve decided that I’d stay longer and try my best in to get a job there. There has been earthquake there a couple of times in the past few months, but I’m very desperate in getting a job. So I just hope you would pray that the Holy Spirit would enlighten my path and give me the courage to do according to God’s plan. Most of all, I need His blessing for my plans that everything would be good.

Thank you all. God bless you. :slight_smile:

I will keep you in my prayers. May the Lord bless you abundantly, vince2paul, and may He guide you in your actions and decisions. May the Blessed Mother intercede for you with your prayers to find a job.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou
Amongst women
And Blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

I will pray for you Vincent. May God guide your steps.

May God’s loving hopes for your life be fulfilled!

Vincent, I’m sorry to hear about the tough time you have had these past monthes. I am praying for you and that God would lead you to a new job, a job He would have for you. I recently started a new job in IT after working 20 years in accounting. It was a challenge to try something new, but it has worked out great.

Have courage. I am praying for you.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

closed #8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.