Neighbor's house burned down etc

My parent’s neighbor’s house (people I have grown up knowing for several years) burned down. Thankfully, everyone got out safely, although the neighbor next door has been having issues with blood pressure, due to losing a friend in a fire (this was traumatic for her)… Please pray for them.

My best friend’s father has muscular distrophy and has lived way beyond what any doctor expected. He has been having issues with his iron levels recently and is being tested for cancer. This man was a Pentecostal minister (Word of Faith church) and came back Home to the Church after he was kicked out of his own church for not being healed (“not enough faith”). He helped me understand Communion of the Saints and thus had a role in my conversion 3 years ago. He’s a remarkable person who has fought for people with disabilities and has changed many lives for the better. Pray for him.

:signofcross: My prayers for your intentions :signofcross:

+JMJTJ+

May God be their strength and hope.
They will be in my prayers.

Praying.

I lift up your neighbors towards Almighty God and Father that he would be with them all as they sort through this terrible tragedy. I also pray that they all become closer to God at this time and find comfort in his presence.

praying

Praying for all of them.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

1. Heavenly Father thank You for the escape of this family from awful deaths or injuries. Please inspire others to help and support this family, and bring them to a stable and wholesome new beginning.

2. Please help their neighbour to overcome her trauma to also flourish in her life.

3. Heavenly Father, this man follows Your Son’s teachings, and leads others to Him. Please now help this good man in his serious health issues.
    Thank You for the extra years You have given him that have made him a blessing to his family, to others with disabilities, and to some precious souls a means to lead them to You.

God bless you, Trishie

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with Thee,
Blessed are Thou among women
Blesses is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen:crossrc:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.