Neighbour about to undergo cancer surgery

Hi
Please keep in your prayers, my neighbour who is about to undergo surgery for bladder cancer. (Thursday Sept 18) They do not know the extent of it. Please keep his daughter in pray also. She is suffering from fatigue and an undiagnosed illness. This family also lost their wife/mother 6 yrs ago to breast cancer.
I’m supporting them as much as possible with meals and yardwork but I really need your help with extra prayers.
Thank you so much.
God Bless
Amanda

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Amanda, praying for your neighbor. God bless you for helping them out during this time of need!

***+JMJTJ+

Oh my; such heavy crosses! :frowning:
This family will be in my prayers for their peace, strength and healing.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you for your works of mercy +

Father please give Your loving care to the family members of Amanda’s neighbours who are suffering so many problems and much ill health. Father please allow them whatever treatment that will help them in their recovery.
Help them to recover from their grief of loss.

And please, Father, greatly bless Amanda and all whom she loves, because of her kindness to her neighbours.

I make this prayer in Jesus’ name

Praying for your neighbor…

Praying for strength courage and peace for this family.

Praying For Your Neighbour And His Daughter.
Will Be Praying Also For You To Continue To Help Them In This Time Of Need
Grandma Glor

With my prayers - Joe

LORD Jesus
Heal UR son

will pray

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.