Netflix streams blasphemous ‘Christmas’ video depicting gay Jesus, adulterous Virgin Mary

Not sure if this one has already posted.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/netflix-streams-blasphemous-christmas-video-depicting-gay-jesus-adulterous-virgin-mary.

If you don’t like LifesiteNews, other media are covering it too.

1 Like

You can sign here a petition to end this show:

2 Likes

This is why I don’t subscribe to Netflix, and am tempted to go cable free as well.

8 Likes

According to the article there is already a petition with over 1 million signatures. How about we sign that?

1 Like

Im shocked that it came from Brasil cos it’s a big catholic nation.

1 Like

Big Catholic nations often contain sizable groups of people who wish to get attention by rebelling against the Church.
I daresay in a nation where there weren’t very many Christians or Catholics, no one would bother to make a lewd video about Jesus, because nobody would care one way or the other. It would get no attention, no reaction.

7 Likes

This has been discussed recently:

Pity the sorts of people who would create this blasphemous nonsense, as well as those who promote it and watch it. Pray for their souls.

8 Likes

Boycott netflix

4 Likes

We are all given the supreme power when it comes to viewership. Use the remote control to change channel. Or simply turn the television off.
This is what I do whenever I see Donald Trump’s face on the television screen. It works every time! :grinning:

3 Likes

Any publicity is good publicity.

2 Likes

Already dumped them when they threatened to boycott Georgia for passing Pro Life legislation

3 Likes

Looks like I’ll be dumping Netflix. If they want to show it, fine. I wont be giving them money

3 Likes

If the views are low enough they won’t buy/producesuch content in the future.

The best advice I can give: Don’t watch it and move on. The creators are trying to provoke a reaction out of Christians.

(I could only imagine the poop storm this would cause if it was making fun of Islam)

8 Likes

Exactly. The creators are begging for this kind of reaction. They are manipulating the protestors/those calling for a boycott and playing them like a fiddle.

2 Likes

Alright so in the spirit of fair play, lets wait for a similar movie slandering Muhammad.

Dies of old age

5 Likes

They dont know what are they doing. Pray for their souls and do penance so that they may be forgiven

2 Likes

It seems perfectly along the lines after their support for abortion and ridiculous amount of LGBT propaganda in series for kids. We dropped subscription long ago.

2 Likes

We’ve been over this before, but there have already been movies about gay Muhammad.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.