Never marrieds sign in here

Most of the single people I know have been married in the past and are divorced. A small few have been annulled. I’m just curious to see how many of us never married folks there are.

Here. Never been married…yet. Hope to one day.

Never married, but wish I was.

Ditto.

I’ve never been married. I sometimes wonder if I will ever meet the right person.

Never been...really hope to be soon..the single life gets mundane and unfufilling pretty fast:shrug:

Never married and, at age 54, unmarriageable :(

I’m sorry to hear about that. Is that due to health issues?

[quote="Soldier_Of_God, post:8, topic:252551"]
I'm sorry to hear about that. Is that due to health issues?

[/quote]

No, just age and physical appearance.

present and ditto ditto

[quote="TedDC, post:9, topic:252551"]
No, just age and physical appearance.

[/quote]

Don't sell yourself short. I'm sure you have a lot to offer a prospective mate.

No, not really. I used to think so, but you can’t argue with reality.

I am 46 and have never been married and if I never do get married i will be fine.

Never going to marry barring major divine intervention :shrug: such is life.

My confessor told me a while back that I am most likely supposed to remain single due to my schizophrenia. I don't know if he feels that way about all people w/ the illness or if it is just me because he knows me so well...at any rate I don't think I am ready to be a sufficient husband/father (I never had a good father to look up to myself), but I pray that I will someday. Future wives need to pray for their future husbands and vice-versa.

[quote="Job42, post:15, topic:252551"]
Future wives need to pray for their future husbands and vice-versa.

[/quote]

Agreed. :thumbsup: I was introduced to the idea of praying for your future spouse while watching a Jason Evert presentation and I've been doing it daily ever since.

I have never married. At the age of 53 it seems unlikely which is okay with me. :D

Present and accounted!

Hopefully, you’ll have a change of mind. I know life circumstance can be very disheartening at times.

I gave up even looking. The men I liked didn’t like me and the ones I didn’t care for were the ones interested. It seemed best just to let it go.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.