New ager attacks "Jesus" but won't treat Muhammed or Budha the same way

look at the blog here
myspace.com/drturi
This popular radio psychic attacks Jesus and preaches hate but notice he doesn’t say anything about other religions at all

I like this part

Many famous people to die of heart attack in 2007.

wow famous people of vauge description will die of the #1 killer, who knew?

note the ufo magazine quotes him too?

Of course he attacks Jesus, because He is the one Way to God His Father.

I don’t know for a fact, but I would guess this Turi guy is a French Jew, just like Nostradamus.

I’m pretty sure I’ll get “banned” for noticing this…but, what else is to be expected from this website, run by people who HATE a strong Catholic, and love a weak one…

I looked at the blog. Where does he attack Jesus and preach hate?

Chriskarma,

If you want to discuss someone’s specific assertions, it would help to reference the specific blog entry you mean rather than send folks to a page to search through an entire blog. In which particular entry does he do as you have said?

Pierre-Jean
what else is to be expected from this website, run by people who HATE a strong Catholic, and love a weak one…

Could you be more specific? To which website do you refer–Turi’s or MySpace in general? Provide evidence for your assertion about the people who run whichever one it is that you mean? On what do you base your assumption that he is a Jew?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.