New aggressive strain of HIV discovered

foxnews.com/health/2013/11/29/new-aggressive-strain-hiv-discovered/?intcmp=features

So tell me again why having sex outside of traditional marriage is such a good thing. :frowning:

In the rules of political correctness, the risk of someone being offended is worse then the risk of someone dying.

Just in time to destroy the hope of man discovering a cure so people could once again indiscriminately have inappropriate relations with each other outside the sacrament of marriage.

Unfortunately, I don’t think the fear of HIV/AIDS has changed long-standing patterns of sexual behaviour in some parts of the world, and I doubt if it will in the future.

:sad_yes:

One of Satan’s lies is that consequences are for other people, not for me.

We could also maybe discourage drug use? A significant number of HIV cases come through intravenous drug usage, like heroin for example.

Agreed, but with the door open to recreational drug use, I don’t see a positive outcome.

closed #9

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.