New Baby

My wife gave birth to our first born baby, a girl, Reagan Marie Claire at 2:50AM on Sunday, April 6.

I told my wife that we obviously have a bad little Catholic because she missed her very first mass! :smiley:

Anyway, I thought my friends at CAF would looooove to know.

Thank you for sharing your family’s wonderful news! :extrahappy: Congratulations and God bless you, your wife, and little Reagan Marie Claire. What better day to be born than on Resurrection Day! :smiley:

Congratulations to you and your wife and welcome to baby Reagan. I wish you all health and happiness. :slight_smile:

What a wonder you and your wife have been blessed with. Congratulations to the 3 of you.

Cherish every second as she grows for as my mother told me in 1984 when my eldest daughter was born “Having babies is like a dream”. At the time I was 30 years old and thought yea right, like a dream.

Now I am a very proud grandfather of 2 granddaughters and the time my daughters were born to now is like a dream.

My Mom was so right.

I’d like to suggest one thing. Tape all EWTN production’s of “The Friar” as your baby will love them and use them throughout her life.

Congratulations again my brother in the Lord.

That is wonderful news, God Bless you and your family.

Enjoy that bundle of joy. I know its said a ton of times but the time really does go FAST!
:thumbsup: :smiley:

Aw, how wonderful. Congratulations on your great blessing!

Congratulations! God bless you, your wife & your new baby.

WHAT A GIFT! :extrahappy: CONGRATULATIONS! MAY THE LORD KEEP BLESSING YOUR FAMILY AND MAY HER BAPTISM BE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congrats. :smiley: What a wonderful thing to have a new baby.

Congratulations! And may God bless the three of you. :slight_smile:

Congratulations!!! What wonderful news! May God bless you and your family! :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.