New Benedictine Group--please join :)

forums.catholic.com/group.php?groupid=1365

/shameless plug:blush:

Awesome :slight_smile:
Can those interested in becoming Benedictine religious join? Or just already professed religious/oblates?

Absolutely!:slight_smile:

How about those who are just generally inquisitive? :smiley:

[quote="TrueLight, post:4, topic:269574"]
How about those who are just generally inquisitive? :D

[/quote]

Absolutely, too :D

Hi Is this just refering to a new group here or are you representive of something more . Just curious.

Hi :slight_smile:

Sorry for being confusing:o

Here. If you click the HERE in my signature, it will direct you there :slight_smile:

On my way! :slight_smile:

locator for monasteries in North America with Oblates
naabod.org/map.htm

I have a request into a Moderator about adding a Forum there. I will inform you here and over there when I get an answer :slight_smile:

[quote="Luigi_Daniele, post:10, topic:269574"]
I have a request into a Moderator about adding a Forum there. I will inform you here and over there when I get an answer :)

[/quote]

Greetings Luigi Daniele,

To get a group forum one must have at least 10 members in their groups.

I have tried to get a group forum going for my user groups. Unfortunately the system is not accepting new forums at this time. I just thought to post this as a message, because I had to ask Jo Benedict what was up, and that was the answer that she gave me. I also tried recreating one group and when it got to 10 members, I tried to create a group forum, and alas it was not accepted.

God Bless.
Anathama Sit

Thanks so much for the post :thumbsup:

Although :(

[quote="Luigi_Daniele, post:12, topic:269574"]
Thanks so much for the post :thumbsup:

Although :(

[/quote]

Greetings Luigi Daniele,

Yeah so sorry for the bad news. Hopefully one of these days they just might go and clean out the inactive groups and inactive forums and free some stuff up.

God Bless.
Anathama Sit

Joined today...:thumbsup:

[quote="jfmarm81, post:14, topic:269574"]
Joined today...:thumbsup:

[/quote]

Thanks!:)

Off topic mind you, Luigi...but I received my letter notification of being accepted as a novice in the ocds....this will last for 2 1/2 years. I will be invested in February, thanks for the prayers...:)

[quote="Shoshana, post:16, topic:269574"]
Off topic mind you, Luigi...but I received my letter notification of being accepted as a novice in the ocds....this will last for 2 1/2 years. I will be invested in February, thanks for the prayers...:)

[/quote]

Woooooooohoooooooo!

Congratulations, amica mia:cool:

I just joined the group.

I am thinking seriously about becoming an Oblate. Or rather, being accepted as an oblate, I mean. :smiley:

It’s a wonderful calling (if I may so). The Liturgy of the Hours alone is worth the price of admission :wink:

Welcome aboard!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.