New Black Panther Leader Defends Group in Voter Intimidation Case

Fox News - Geraldo Interview: Black Panther member “There is to much serious business in the black community to be sliding through South Street with white dirty cracker whore &$#&%$ on our arms… You want freedom you gonna have to kill some crackers, you gonna have to kill some of their babies.”

breitbart.tv/geraldo-takes-black-panther-leader-to-schoolfox-anchor-eviscerates-shabazz/

Black Panther - Chairman, Malik Zulu Shabazz(AKA Paris Lewis)

• Grew up in Los Angles

• Law Degree from Howard University

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malik_Zulu_Shabazz

New Black Panther Party:

Shabazz followed Muhammad’s lead and joined the New Black Panther Party about 1997. When Muhammad—who greatly expanded the organization and rose to its chairmanship—died in 2001, Shabazz took over as National Chairman.[6] The group is described by the Anti-Defamation League as “the largest organized anti-Semitic and racist black militant group in America”.

The principles promoted by Shabazz include:

• Black nationalism
  • Black Power
  • Support for reparations for slavery
  • Conspiracy theories about Jewish involvement in the September 11 attacks
  • The view that Jews dominated the Atlantic slave trade
  • Anti-Zionism

Were is Obama, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Erik Holder and all the others who say they want justice and unity?:blush:

News link:
foxnews.com/politics/2010/07/09/new-black-panther-leader-defends-group-voter-intimidation-case/

Yeah I heard this guy before he’s a racist idiot. Maybe the President should invite him to the Whitehouse for a beer summit.

Yeah, the left, who are always screaming racism are curiously quite about this. Where are they, where is our Prez, now where are all those who cry foul anytime the tea party movies or speak.

This stuff drives me crazy.

Not a news report

According to Shabazz their are thousands and thousands of members in the Black Panthers these days. Why do these people hate whites so much? What have white families done to them to make them want to kill crackers and their cracker babies? And why do they call white women "dirty white whores"? Why the bigotry, rage and hatred?

[quote="st_lucy, post:3, topic:205031"]
Yeah, the left, who are always screaming racism are curiously quite about this. Where are they, where is our Prez, now where are all those who cry foul anytime the tea party movies or speak.

This stuff drives me crazy.

[/quote]

My thoughts exactly.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.