New CAF member wants a phone number for Catholic Prayer Request

Greetings.

One of our new CAF members wrote this on the “Meet and Greet” forum this morning:

Hello-I am new to website. Does anybody know the telephone number for a catholic prayer request line? Person does not want to use online prayer request.

The username is: NAMEPAT

The post is at: forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?p=4230345

If you know of an phone request number (maybe a convent or religious order), could you send it on to NAMEPAT?

Thank you!!!

Bruce
Meet and Greet Greeter

Bruce

Thank you! You are very kind.

God Bless

Pat

†JMJTJ†

Dear Pat,
Here are some contacts I have used…
***God bless you † ***

Fr. Peter Mary Rookey (92)
Chicago
**708-748-6279 **

National Shrine of Divine Mercy
Stockbridge, MA 01263
Prayer Line
800-804-3823

APOSTOLATE OF DIVINE MERCY AND HEALING
Fr Ralph DiOrio
Worcester,MA
508-791-0233 or 508-791-0427

Gail

Thank you so much for the phone numbers.

Pat

Pat we don’t need to know the nature of your request in order to pray for you! :slight_smile:

Jesus, Pat needs Your help for self and/or others. We at CAF, and me too, we say Amen to Pat’s prayers…and ask You to flood Your merciful love and healing, Your powerful blessings, into Pat’s life and intentions.

Pat, God bless you, your intentions, and God bless your family and friends…Trishie.

Welcome to CAF!

Praying for Pat’s intentions, which Lord are unspoken, please bless and hear our prayers. Amen.

Thank you all for your prayers. It has meant a lot to me. I am glad I registered at this website today. I feel prayers are being answered and it is nice to know there are so many wonderful peopel out there.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, we fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, our mother; to thee do we come, before thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer us.

Blessed Mother, come to the aid of Pat. Bring Pat’s silent intentions and prayers to the precious fruit of your womb, our Lord, Jesus.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.