New CATHOLIC Marriage Help Site

From the USCCB, For Your Marriage. Helping and supporting those considering marriage and couples who are already married. Please spread the word.

Also discussed on my latest blog entry and comments welcomed.

Peace be with you!

Kelly

Thanks for the link, Kelly.

You are very welcome. I hope that it will be a source of support for all couples.

Peace be with you.

Unfortunately, this site contains links to sites ranked "red’ or “yellow” by www.catholicculture.org.

I personally am disappointed in the site by the USCCB. I think it could go a lot farther in appearing to be a Catholic-Christian site.

I haven’t checked the links provided from the site with the reviews on Catholic Culture. I know that CC notes that USCCB has weaknesses in materials they recommend. I agree with you that the site doesn’t appear to be Catholic (nor does the USCCB site) and it could benefit from such additions. I consider the site a step in the right direction and there is some very good information there.

Thank you for the information. Since reading your reply, I have submitted a request for to Catholic Culture to review the site and perhaps it would help if more people did the same.

Peace be with you

Kelly

for to Catholic Culture to review the site and perhaps it would help if more people did the same.

Peace be with you

Kelly
Excellent idea!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.