New faithful Canadian Religious Community, the Sisters of Mary Immaculate

Hello,

I wanted to bring to your attention this new Relligious Community that I discovered. The Sisters of Mary Immaculate(SOLI). They have a wesite. They are located in Cambridge, Ontario. If there are any young ladies discerning a Religious Vocation in Canada but want to stay in Canada, this is an option, finally. Their charism is to religious education and work with the elderly. They animate or lead retreats and conferences for youth and young adults as well. They are Pro Life and Pro Family, I would say. They wear a complete traditional religious habit, from what I see and are orthodox in their unity to the Magisterium. They are a Canadian version of the Dominican Sisters of Mary, Ann Arbor Michigan, and of the Sisters of Life, in Toronto and in New York. solisisters.org, I believe. i will be going to visit their community during the winter. God bless you.

If anyone knows of any other Religious Communities for Men or Women in Canada that are considered faithful to the Magisterium and traditional in their wearing of the Religious habit, please let me know. As you know, they are difficult to come by.

Fr. Dominic La Fleur

[quote="Father_La_Fleur, post:1, topic:251359"]
Hello,
They wear a complete traditional religious habit, from what I see and are orthodox in their unity to the Magisterium.

If anyone knows of any other Religious Communities for Men or Women in Canada that are considered faithful to the Magisterium and traditional in their wearing of the Religious habit, please let me know. As you know, they are difficult to come by.

[/quote]

Father Dominic,

Your post is in violation of forum rules.

Please see the administrator's note at:

forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=581407

Best wishes.

Sorry,

I did not take the time to read the rules. Thank you and forgive me.

Fr. Dominic

Perhaps Fr. Dominic meant to say "Traditional Conservative Orders" as opposed to "Orthodox".
Just sayin'.....

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.