New FBI files contain allegations of 'quid pro quo' in Clinton's emails

“This is a flashing red light of potential criminality,” Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz of Utah, who has been briefed on the FBI interviews, told Fox News.

He said "there was an alleged quid pro quo” involving Undersecretary for Management Patrick Kennedy and the FBI “over at least one classified email.”

“In return for altering the classification, the possibility of additional slots for the FBI at missions overseas was discussed,” Chaffetz said.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/15/new-fbi-files-contain-allegations-quid-pro-quo-in-clintons-emails.html

It won’t matter. Too many people know what dress the Kardashians wore last night and don’t care enough about things like this.

These revelations of improper and/or illegal behavior are being masked by phony baloney claims of what happened on a Braniff airlines flight 30 years ago.

Or they saw Hillary Clinton appear on Ellen andJimmy Kimmel and can’t wait to vote for her and could care less about FBi.

The ultimate low information voters

:sad_yes::sad_yes::sad_yes:

Glad someone said it.

This is all very scary, and I seriously hope they keep any serious stuff under their hats until after the election, before WikiLeaks releases any more, or before anyone leaks something to the media, they should also consider that Obama’s Administration and Clinton are still currently running the Country.

I hope this has helped

God Bless

Thank you for reading
Josh

Clinton isn’t running the country. She’s running us around in circles and talking out of both sides of her mouth… When she ran the country with Obama it really didn’t go that well…

The corruption most certainly would not stop at Clinton, I don’t believe it’s coincidental or honest, Clinton’s good fortune in this election nor Obama’s support for her. The fate of the Country, and others may very well be in ‘Wikileaks’ hands at this point. I think enough has been released and they need to hold off until after the election. Clinton needs to think she still has a chance, and if she knows she isn’t going to win, more than that, think she could go to jail!

They need to think they have a ‘way out’ meaning not enough evidence to convict them.

I hope this has helped

God Bless You

Thank you for reading
Josh

The back stage dealing is extremely serious.

Much worse than trying to influence a presidential election.

Even worse than THAT: this is merely ONE aspect of a 30-year history.

This has been going on for DECADES.

And “inconvient” people end up dead.

Thirty or forty or more dead people.

Scary stuff.

The odds appear to be stacked against the well-being of the American people. The closer heads come to the chopping block as the election nears…the closer we come to chaos created to elude justice. No matter how much farting and running criminals do…we know eventually the stench will catch up to them and it already has. They’re holding their breaths over this election.

The more that these allegations see the light of the public eye, the more likely that the voters will also become aware of them.

This all makes Watergate look like child’s play. Will the Washington Post or the New York Times do an investigation piece on all of this? Not on your life!

Hillary and Obama are sweating this. Thank goodness for wikileaks. They are doing a service for the American people - for the voters and citizens!

I really pray that we will have a fair election. Clintons are desperate to win and we have already seen the great lengths they go to in order to have a victory!

The victory will be short. They will have to face Congress right after the Inauguration Ball.

Congress REFUSED to confront a President who is black.

Do you REALLY believe that Congress will confront a President who is a woman?

It won’t. They’ll be accused of “sexism” just as they were accused of “racism” with Obama. In this day and age, in which pretended social niceties are deemed more important than human life, war, and religion, that will be the playbook. Furthermore, with the Dems able and unafraid to use the instruments of government to punish those who oppose them, the Repubs will be afraid of retribution.

If Trump gets destroyed than she might have a friendly Congress .

What’s confront got to do with it? They will merely ignore her. Either that or the office of President will be undermined, if it hasn’t already.

I suggest that book “Power. How to Get It, How to Use It” by Michael Korda.

The politicians simply reflect the mood of their constituents. Hopefully our system of checks and balances will remain intact.

On the bright side of this whole issue, maybe some voters will scramble to their Latin textbooks and look up “quid pro quo.” :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.