New here

I’m new here and would like to meet people that are going thought the same things I am. I A mother of three 4years 21 months and 2 1/2months. we are just going though NFP. Its hard and I need alot of help. so if you want to talk write me back. thanks and talk to you soon.:smiley:
sarah

Hi sarah!

Welcome to the forums! There are a ton of threads out there about NFP. There is a lot of knowledge out there. God bless you, your husband and your kids. My wife and I are from St. Louis as well and we have 3 kids, number 4 on the way. I am sure that you will hear from her as well.

Again, welcome to the forums, jump on in the water is fine.

Hi Sarah! I’ll second the idea to just jump in! Read some posts, and if you have a thought to add, do it! :slight_smile: I have 3 kids so far, including 2 under 2. Can’t wait to hear more from you! :smiley:

Hi Sarah,

Welcome… I am married and we have been blessed with the most adorable gift of our son who will be 4 in September. I have had miscarriages and we have been trying for 2 years and are still desperately trying for another child… I am 41 yrs of age and panicking as we wanted to have our second child before i turned 40 - (i panick as i am the oldie and hub is younger than me…) I had a miscarriage when i was 13 weeks pregnant - 1 month after i turned 40 last year :frowning: just as i was praying for it not to be a miscarriage.

All of God’s blessings to you and your family.

Sonja

thanks everyone. Sorry to here about your loses. I am just 23 and hope to have more kids someday but now we need to use NFP. so glad to here for someone in st. louis. would like to get to know you better. hope to talk to you soon.:slight_smile:

Hi Sarah! Welcome…I’m the grandmother of an 2 1/2 year old…the other 2 are 14 and almost 11…:thumbsup:

thank you hope to be a grandma some day, but my husbon says that are kids are all going to be sister or borther in the church. LOL;)

Nice to meet you, Sarah, and welcome! I am newly married and we have no children… yet… ;)… and we practice NFP as well!

Glad to have you with us!

We were not married in the catholic church but when we went to take of fist class on NFP there were alot of people in there that had to take it to get married in the church. when it was time to go in to it more ( paying more ) and just realy geting to know NFP most of the class just left. it seem like they were just there because they had to if they wanted to get married in the church. I just hope they go home and use NFP. I’m so glad to here you are using it. are you plaing on haveing kids soon?
nice to meet you
sarah

Hello and welcome to CAF!! BTW, I am mirror mirror’s wife. We live outside of STL area but nice to know that more NFPers out here!!! Feel free to PM me if you want to chat, etc. We practice the Creighton method (obviously, not now since I am pregnant). Talk to you later! :wink:

I’m so happy for the two of you. I think we are going to do that one when I stop breestfeeding. just trying to get this one down first. How old are your kid. hope to get to know you better.
sarah:cool:

Get what down first? Sorry, I am confused. My children are 8, 4, and 2. Baby on the way in Oct. Are you originally from the STL area?

I’m doing the billing method right now for NFP. I am from st. charles. lived in st. louis for about 5 1/2 years were are you from>

lived in STL my whole life then st. charles and now out in Lincoln county…love it out here!!

we may be moving out of stl soon. my husbon is looking for a job. he just got done with law school. so we are going to move were the job is maybe rolla or maybe Jackson. we just dont know yet. I would love to move but then again i would love to say here were all my new friend are. but you can always meet new friend.

Jackson, Missouri?? Like close to Cape Girardeau? Is that where you are talking about?

Are you Catholic? What made you decide to look into NFP? Just curious, that’s all :wink: …I do feel it brings married couples so much closer, the communication is always taking place, ya know?

yes thats what I’m talking about. I dont want to move to far from stl. we have a both down at Soulard Market and I dont want to be to far for that.

Yes a new catholic. Just a year this Easter:D . we love it. yes NFP takes alot of work for both. the man realy get to know what we go through.

I’m going to get off here and get some sleep. baby girl will be up soon wanting to eat. It was great talking to you. talk to you soon.
sarah:yawn: :sleep: :blessyou:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.