new job

My son starts his new job at a ski resort tomorrow. I have hardly ever worked so I don't know what to pray.

Lord, I ask that you bless this man in his new job. Help he to be confident and prudent in his duties. Guide him during his day. Comfort if there is stress. Love him always. In Jesus' Name I pray....Amen.

St. Joseph please intercede on behalf of this gentleman and ask that he be able to carry out his new job to his boss' and customers' approval. In Jesus' name I pray.

Peace and all good

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen

Mother Mary, please help Lynnehelen’s son to perform his duties well, and for the greater glory of God. May his work bring him closer to Our Lord and help him to know, to love and to serve Him better. Amen.

Know that my most precious intention this Christmas was answered, that my son, I wish I could give his name, is opening his mind to Jesus.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.