New life, new country - prayers needed

Please support me in my prayer to the Lord that he bless my search for a meaningful and rewarding work. I am starting anew after having recently moved and am full of hope for the future. In these difficult times, will take a miracle to receive just the work that I am best qualified for and that serves best the Lord’s glory as well as sustains me in my needs, so I am praying for it. Lord please relieve any insecurity, erase all delays, help me realise my dreams and provide for my loved ones and myself.

Thank you.

T

I ask the Lord to bless your search for meaningful and rewarding work in your new beginning. Lord, in these difficult economic times this person needs much blessing to obtain work suited to Tra8erse’s qualifications and needs for the family. Lord please relieve Tra8erse’s insecurity, as soon as possible and help Tra8erse to achieve potential.
Let Your love and light surround Tra8erse and loved ones.

Thank you, Trishie, - my prayers are for you and for CAF members’ intentions.

Tania

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I am praying for your intentions.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please help this person find employment and direction in their life. Make Your Divine Will clear to them, Lord God, and allow them to be an instrument of it and offer up the sufferings You may ask them to bear. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

St. Cajetan, pray for us.

Remember O Most Gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee or Virgin of Virgins my mother, to thee to I come before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful, O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Have you just moved to London, or are you moving away?

Hi FightingFat,

your prayers are much appreciated. I have actually moved to London some time ago but am only now having a proper ‘new start’ as before I was only waiting for all bureaucratic formalities to come through :slight_smile:

T

Well, if you want to meet up, I’m not too far from London. What side of the city are you?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.