New member;;;please pray for me

Please pray that our house sells so that I can move closer to my daughter. She needs help with her children and I need to be there. I have found a place, but I can’t proceed until this place sells. It has been over 6 months, and I am becoming discouraged. Thank you and God bless.:angel1: :angel1:

Saint Jude pray for this cause…help this family…:byzsoc:

St. Joseph, St. Jude, Mary Mother of all, we pray to you that marilyn5’s house will sell very soon so that she can move on in her life, and be able to help where she is needed. In the name of Your Son Jesus I pray. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

St Joseph, please help our friend to sell her house and move closer to her daughter…

Praying for your house to sell.

***† JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Praying to St. Joseph for your house to sell.

Prayers promised

Marilyn, I ask you angel to go find your house buyer.
God bless you and your family.

Continuing this prayer…

I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY TO ST.JOSEPH
GRANDMA GLOR

Prayer to St. Joseph O Blessed St. Joseph, loving father and faithful guardian of Jesus, and devoted spouse of the Mother of God, I beg you to offer God the Father his divine Son, bathed in blood on the Cross. through the holy Name of Jesus obtain for us from the Father the favor we implore. Amen I will continue to pray for you needs.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.