Hi,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a 43 year old female. Married for 19 years. We have 4 kids ( 3 teenage boys and a 12 year old girl). Stay at home mom. When I am not driving the kids around, I live at the gym.

I have been a Catholic all my life but just recently started learning about my faith and practicing all the rules and not just the ones that area easy. It is not easy. I scheduled a confession with my priest so that I could cover my whole life and ask some questions.

I am trying to avoid committing sins but the hardest part for me is how to treat my neighbors. I am not much of a people person and am very standoffish. Working on being friendlier.

I use to post on bodybuilding forums but I find that most of them revolve too much around sex and I needed to avoid them. This seems like a better place to be :slight_smile:

Welcome to CAF!! Enjoy browsing the many threads. I myself have grown in my faith since visiting this forum frequently.

welcome!!!

WElcome! You will learn much

It’s nice to meet you - glad you’re here. You might make a post similar to your first one and post it on the Back Fence where they have a meet and greet thread. You’ll get a warm welcome there, too, I’m sure.

It’s wonderful what you have planned for your confession. God bless you as you do that!

Betsy

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have been reading for about a week now and have learned quite a bit.

Thanks Betsy - I will check out that section :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.