New Movie: "Babies"

The American Papist and others have posted trailers for this new movie to be released by Focus Features in the US in February. It follows the first year of life for four babies in four different places around the world. Let's pray that this film has a pro-life message--I know that I can't help but smile while watching the trailer, and thank God for His many adorable gifts!

From the Focus Features website:
Everybody loves... BABIES. This visually stunning new movie simultaneously follows four babies around the world - from first breath to first steps. From Mongolia to Namibia to San Francisco to Tokyo, BABIES joyfully captures on film the earliest stages of the journey of humanity that are at once unique and universal to us all.

AWW! That does look really good! It will be good for people to also see different cultural differences throughout the world as well.

I am super excited about this movie and hope that I can someday show it in my Sociology and Geography classes. it would be great way to teach Cultural Universals and Cultural Differences!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.