New Narnia movie?

I understand it was the number one movie this weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend it for anyone who likes scifi or fantasy. I think Prince Caspian was a little better as far as movies go but the Voyage of the Dawn Treader was still very good.

I have seen TONS of adds in our area, near Philly, for this movie. I'm really looking forward to seeing it, as I did enjoy the previous two. My only complaint with them though, in terms of quality, is that I always compare them to the LOTR movies, in terms of production and acting value. I feel they are always quite a few steps behind those, and it deters from my enjoyment of them. The LOTR moves are simply phenomenal, and, to me at least, some of the greatest films ever done.

From what I've heard, it's done very well overseas. I think it made like $100 million worldwide opening weekend.

[quote="child_of_God85, post:23, topic:222353"]
From what I've heard, it's done very well overseas. I think it made like $100 million worldwide opening weekend.

[/quote]

It didn't do very well domestically though. For a film that cost $155 million to make, making less than $30 million domestically on opening weekend isn't a good start.

SPOILER ALERT!

"Eustace!... Jill Pole has stopped by for a visit!"

ugh :doh2::o

There may not be another film because of the domestic B.O…what I dont understand is since Europe is supposed to be losing the faith then how did the movie kick butt overseas?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.