New Prayer Request

Dear prayer warriors,

This is an update to my previous prayer request. Please continue to pray that this latest hurricane doesn’t hit the U.S. coast at all. Pray that it turns and goes back out to sea causing no more deaths or damage.

Also, please keep praying that all pro-life candidates running for office this year are elected. Pray also that those who support abortion are converted soon. We should pray for deeper conversion for all of us and that we live the Catholic faith to the fullest.

God bless,

Victor

Amen. :byzsoc:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

praying

Victor, thank you for your prayer requests. Amen to both.

We pray that the hurricane will be deflected out to sea.
Lord have mercy

We ask God’s powerful protection in law and in fact, for His unborn little ones. We pray for the enlightenment, assistance, and care of their parents.
Lord have mercy

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying for safety of all from storms and natural disasters…

During the time of Hurricane Katrina, I questioned God.
“Why must you send hurricanes that bring nothing but destruction?” Within 3 minutes, the man on the weather channel announced “coming up next…Why we have hurricanes”.
WOW…God answered me right then!!! It seems that hurricanes help in the tilting of the earth so that the change of seasons can occur. Without them, the earth might not tilt on it’s axis.

Now I pray for God to remove all those who are in harms way. Bring us the much needed rain. Give us the sense to evacuate and take cover. Enhance our warning time so that more people can be saved.

I pray all these things still.

Praying
Grandma Glor

Praying…:gopray2:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.